Search This Blog

Thursday, November 24, 2011

What I am Thankful for this Year:

This year has really been wonderful so far - I have so much to be thankful for.

  • In the past year Jason has really been a huge part of my life. He is such a loving, caring, amazing man and I am very fortunate to have him in my life.
  • My friends (and the children of my friends), who make my life very happy.
  • My family is supportive of Opal Rose Wearables and my constant changing of life plans. Specifically my sister Megan, who always is willing to help with Opal Rose related things.
  • My health and Jason's health. Jason has a blood disorder and is doing really well right now.
  • My naughty little Barney cat. He is such a pain sometimes, but he is so smart. He can do tricks, and takes walks - pretty much the best pet I have ever had.
  • My grandmother gave me her sewing machine. I am glad to have it at the apartment.
  • I have some of the most understanding professors I could imagine. Not only do they care about their students academic success, but they care about their students as people.
  • I am glad I have a job. I know it doesn't need to be said, but in the economic climate we are currently in I am thankful to have it (even though I have to work at midnight - 8:30AM tomorrow).
  • Thrift stores
  • Handmade clothes
  • Hobby Lobby (and all other craft stores that provide me with bits and pieces to play with)
  • Skirts, dresses, and warm tights
  • Music
  • My new laptop
  • My new glasses

There are so many more I could list, but I won't go on. Have a very contemplative and happy Thanksgiving!


What are you thankful for this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment